Websites & Links
- CFP® Board — The Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards grants the CFP® marks and is the professional regulatory organization for Certified Financial Planners.
- DFA — Dimensional Fund Advisors is the leader in providing diversified asset class mutual funds which are exclusively available to institutions and approved investment advisors such as LWPM.
- FPA® — Financial Planners Association is the largest membership association for Certified Financial Planners. The FPA® provides resources and education for the financial planning community as well as the general public.
- Internal Revenue Service — The official web site of the IRS is where you can find any tax forms and publications you may need as well as information on the latest revisions to tax laws.
- NAPFA — The National Association for Personal Financial Advisors is the premier organization for Fee-Only® advisors and grants membership only to those who meet stringent educational, experience and ethical standards.
- SEC — The official web site of the Securities and Exchange Commission is where you can obtain investor information and perform due diligence on SEC registered advisors.
- Social Security Administration — The official website of the Social Security Administration is where you can easily estimate your expected social security payment at the age you choose to retire.
- CountyOffice.org — An internet database of county government offices in the United States. Use this site to locate your county assessor, board of elections, chamber of commerce, child support offices, colleges, coroner, courts, and much more, with all relevant details.
- TD Ameritrade — TD Ameritrade one of the discount brokerage companies that LWPM suggests to custody client assets. The website provides information on the discount brokerage services offered at TD Ameritrade as well as financial markets commentary, information and analysis.
- TIAA-CREF — For nearly ninety years, TIAA-CREF has been helping those in the academic, medical, cultural, and research fields with retirement products. LWPM suggests TIAA-CREF for qualified clients to custody a portion of their eligible retirement portfolio. The website provides more information on their specific retirement solutions.
- TransAmerica/Aria — In business since 1858, TransAmerica (previously Monumental Life) is one of the most respected life companies in the United States. (TransAmerica’s parent company is Aegon.) TransAmerica offers annuities as well as life insurance and long-term care products.
Link Disclosure: The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link to any of the websites provided here, you are leaving this website. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these websites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, websites, information and programs made available through this website. When you access one of these websites, you are leaving our website and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the websites you are linking to.